Skip to main content

FEMALE SEX MATTERS FAQ

  1.   A doctor has told me that I have thrush. I am being treated for this but I'm worried as I have always had a discharge from my vagina. I think that it started when I was about 14 yrs.
  2.   Are there any risks in having sex while I'm pregnant?
  3.   Before I have sex, my boyfriend usually fingers me, but lately I have noticed that my vagina inside swells up on one side and is really painful which makes sex really painful. And after when I go to the toilet it stings, and my vagina is really red where it has swollen, what is wrong with me?
  4.   Can my boyfriend and I use a condom if we make love in the shower? If not, which kind of contraception can we use?
  5.   Can yeast infections and cystitis cause PID? Can they also cause the chronic form of PID if not treated?
  6.   Can you help I am a 16 year old and I have never had sex, but recently I took a course of antibiotics and I have developed this dreadful itch and a clumpy discharge. What's wrong with me? I can't go to my doctor I'd be too embarrassed, please, please can you help.
  7.   Every time we do anything like hand jobs, I bleed afterwards. And just about a week ago, he fingered me and then I bled afterwards. Should I worry? Then I got my period and the smell was appalling. Now my period is finished I still have a cheesy discharge that smells unpleasant. I don't have any other symptoms (no pain or anything). Could this just be due to him having long fingernails or something? I really don't want to see a GP about this.
  8.   For my past approx six periods I have had a sore vagina, when I go to the toilet it is fine, but when I wipe myself it stings enough to make me cringe! Lately I have been getting a really blobby discharge and more yellow than I normally get, are these things related? What's wrong with me?
  9.   For the past 6 months, for a week before my period comes I have a really thick mostly black, slightly reddish discharge, and then my normal period starts. I don't have any pain. From what have read in the magazines about STIs I know one of the symptoms of Chlamydia is abnormal bleeding, so I am really worried this might be the cause, but I don't want to go to the doctor.
  10.   Hi. I was just wondering - I have been with my boyfriend for a while and we have been having sex but it always seems to hurt me. My boyfriend goes really fast and he says that I should go get checked out because I am very tight! Is there a problem or am is it just because we just started having sex a few months ago? Thanks.
  11.   How can I protect myself from contracting the herpes virus, and what are the symptoms of the infection?
  12.   How does caffeine cause breast tenderness in woman?
  13.   How will I know if my vagina is tight?
  14.   I am 20 years old and have been suffering with an eating disorder since the age of 14 or 15. Although I am not ready right now, I would like to have children in the future. I am worried that I may have affected my chances of falling pregnant due to suffering from eating problems for so long. How can I find out if I will be able to fall pregnant?
  15.   I am a 16 year old girl and I've never had sex. I've noticed that I have these pimply things on my pubes and they get itchy at times. Also I'm not sure if this is related but I have these cold sores at the back of my tongue. Please help?
  16.   I feel like I'm not having an orgasm when I have sex but at the same time I moan a lot. Could I be moaning from the the come-and-go pain that I feel? I also get short of breath after going on for a while. Do I just not know when I'm having an orgasm?
  17.   I get these pimples on my vagina, but they are like little blisters please help?
  18.   I had sex for the first time and afterwards I was sore and bleeding , I felt a bit better but I still bled for about a week , then I had sex again and started bleeding again but I wasn't that sore. Is this normal or is something very wrong ??? Please help.
  19.   I had sex with a guy as a one night stand without a condom, but he didn't ejaculate (cum). Could I still catch a disease?
  20.   I have a history of endometriosis. In the past, I have had sex without any form of contraception many times, from the age of 15 up, at all times during my cycle. I have never fallen pregnant. After feeling blessed for being so lucky while I was young and stupid, I am now worried that it may be the endo that has stopped me from getting pregnant, and when I want to start a family I won't be able to. What do you think?
  21.   I have been bothered by Gardnerella (Bacterial vaginosis) for about six months now. I have seen the doctor a couple of times for antibiotics, the smell goes away for a while and then returns. I don't like taking so many antibiotics and I'm becoming a little hung up with my sex life with this terrible smell. I have tried vinegar and water douches with no success. Can you suggest anything else?
  22.   I have had vaginal discharge for a few years now. Earlier this year I had it looked at and was told it was normal. I do not feel it is a normal amount that I am having, and was wondering what I could take to get rid of it. I know my diet will have to change, but I wanted to know if I could take antibiotics or something?
  23.   I have just been diagnosed with HPV (warts), am being treated, have had a pap smear and am waiting on the results. How will this affect my sexual relationship with my partner, my chances of pregnancy in the future and should I be making any lifestyle changes to make this more comfortable for the both of us?
  24.   I have just started chemotherapy for breast cancer. I have read on the internet that my partner should wear a condom whilst I am on chemotherapy and for a few weeks afterwards. None of the health practitioners has said this. Can you advise. Many thanks.
  25.   I have noticed that I have a piece of skin just inside the opening of my vagina that is like a piece of string going across the opening, is this normal and will it get in the way during intercourse?
  26.   I have noticed this strong odour which is getting worse each day and I also have a yukky brown discharge. I shower daily and I had my period about 8 days ago ,I have never had sex what is causing this smell? It smells like a dead cat and I am sure everyone can smell me... PLEASE HELP
  27.   I have one breast bigger than the other.... can you help me?
  28.   I have stretch marks all over my breasts, it's so embarrassing and I dont want to keep hiding them. I want a cream or something that gets rid of them. Please help me.
  29.   I have to have a colposcopy and biopsy tomorrow and maybe treatment. I am getting married in 14 days and was wondering how these procedures will effect my sex life?
  30.   I just had imperforate hymen surgery. I was wondering what happens after this surgery. They did it because I had a stiff hymen so that I couldn't have vaginal sex.
  31.   I often feel more like sex during my period, is it safe to make love while I am having my period?
  32.   I recently commenced having sex and now every time I wee, and I need to lots, it burns and hurts like hell ,what's wrong have I caught an STI or what please help!!!!
  33.   I recently had spotting on day 17 of my menstrual cycle. I use a barrier method of contraception. What are the possible causes of this bleeding?
  34.   I think I have a vaginal infection, lately my vagina is really itchy and I have a thick white discharge. I have not yet had penetrative sex, can you help?
  35.   I think I have inverted nipples. The middle of my nipples sits flat or sunken in, rather than sticking out or being "hard". Its embarrassing, but I'm also worried about being able to breastfeed when I have children. Is there a permanent way to fix this while still being able to breastfeed in the future?
  36.   I think my vagina is all messed up it doesn't seem to be like its described. The labia doesn't properly cover the inside bits like it should. am I different to everyone else?
  37.   I'm 15 and I've never had a boyfriend or done anything with a guy. I feel like I'm not good enough & I'm very self concious about my body. I see guys that I like but I know that they won't like me cause Im not that attractive. I feel so depressed.
  38.   I'm 22 yrs old and have had problems with my periods for the last few years. I saw my doctor last week and he said I could have something called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. He organised for some blood tests and an ultrasound and I'm still waiting for the results. I've never heard of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Is it dangerous?
  39.   If I am using a cream to treat a yeast infection, can I still receive oral sex?
  40.   Is it possible to become pregnant if I have sex during my periods and I'm not on the pill?
  41.   Is it safe to have a colposcopy in pregnancy? I am 18 weeks pregnant and my last pap result showed Cin 1
  42.   Is there a natural way of increasing the size of breasts?
  43.   Is there any way to get rid of the discharge girls have between their periods?
  44.   I'm a 27-year-old woman, and I've never had an orgasm. I think I nearly did once with fingering. How can I have one and what should I expect?
  45.   I'm a lesbian, and I was wondering what happens as far as Pap tests and pelvic exams. I know that sexual intercourse is the requirement for having a Pap test – but I've never have normal sexual intercourse, nor do ever I intend to.
  46.   Lately, my breasts have been itchy. The skin on my breasts looks a little dry and scaly. I also noticed what looked like a tiny scab on one of my nipples. At first I just thought it was dry skin. Could it be anything else? I've heard you can get thrush on your nipples, but I don't see how I could have got this.
  47.   My baby is three months old and I'm breast feeding. When I have sex it hurts, and my partner thinks I don't feel the same about him any more.
  48.   Sometimes when I move around or get up in the morning my vagina makes farting noises which are really embarrassing! What does this mean?
  49.   This never use to happen to me at all, and all of a sudden I have been fanny farting all the time during sex. I have changed partners so maybe size??? When I am doing my yoga exercises I have my legs in the air and pull my pelvis in and out and this creates a huge amount of air. Help!
  50.   Until now my boyfriend has been "pulling out" before he ejaculates, but I have just started on the pill and for the first time my boyfriend has been ejaculating inside me. His semen (cum) seems to leak out of me. Why is that?
  51.   What does the term 'sexual health' mean?
  52.   What is bacterial vaginosis and how do I know if I have it?
  53.   What's wrong with me? I used to really want sex as a teenager, and I love my partner. How can I get it back?
  54.   When I was younger I went to a party and kissed another woman, which then led to us having sex. This never happened again but I was curious about sex with women and wanted to have that experience. I'm attracted to guys, but am I bisexual?
  55.   When ever my boyfriend fingers me my vagina gets really sore and I get thrush symptoms. What should I do?
  56.   When my boyfriend caresses my G-spot I always feel this urge to wee. I go to the toilet before he fingers me so I don't think I have any urine there. I always tell him to stop because I feel as if I cant hold on any longer. If I let go will I pass urine or will I have an orgasm and cum?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supplement Directory A - Z

Supplement Directory A - Z     A (top) Alanine Aloe Vera ALA - alpha linolenic acid Amino Acids Arginine Atriplex B (top) Beta carotene Beta-sitosterol Bioflavinoids Boron Bovine Colostrum Branched Chain Amino Acids Bromelain C (top) Calcium Carnitine Chitosan Chondroitin Chromium Citrus Pectin Coenzyme Q10 Colostrum Copper Cysteine D (top) DHA - docosahexaneoic acid Digestive Enzymes E (top) EPA - eicosapentoic Acid Essential Amino Acids Essential Fatty Acids F (top) Fenugreek Fibre Fish Oils Flavinoids Flax Seed Oil Folate G (top) Garlic Gingko Bilboa Ginseng Glucosamine Sulphate Glucosamine Hydrochloride Green Tea Gluatamine Glycine Guarana H (top) Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA) I (top) Immunoglobins Iodine Iron J (top) K (top) Kidney bean extract - Phase 2 L (top) Lactobacillus Lactoferrin Linoleic Acid Lysine M (top) Magnesium Manganese Methyl-sulph